The Brookside Memory Care team adhere to the following core values:
- Dignity- Honoring each person’s individual needs. We will preserve the dignity of each resident and family through knowledge of their past and care for them as they would want their loved ones cared for.
- Integrity- Acting in an honest and sincere manner. All team members will earn the trust of their peers and of the resident families. Team members will understand the importance of this trust in a caregiving relationship.
- Respect- Embracing all cultures, religions and beliefs. All team members will hold in high regard our residents, their colleagues and supervisors regardless of differences in beliefs, culture, or religion.
- Compassion and Commitment- Understanding the effects of Alzheimer’s disease and continuing to provide individualized care for each resident. Each team member will have compassion for our residents and their families. Brookside Memory Care is committed to supporting and caring for our residents throughout their entire journey.
- Honest and Open Communication- Maintaining a nurturing environment through discussion and sharing of ideas. The community leaders will initiate an open environment to express ideas, suggestions and concerns for every resident, family and team member. The Brookside Memory Care team will work openly and honestly together and with each family to ensure our residents well-being and happiness.